How long is the Adobe discount (with new computer purchase) offered?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by mrzeigler, May 27, 2011.

1. mrzeigler macrumors regular

Hi all,

I'm planning on holding off on buying my new iMac until both Lion is released and the education store's summer iPod incentive is in effect. I'm going to be buying an Adobe CS 5.5. suite as well ... currently, there is a deal at the education store that the Adobe suites are $100 off with the purchase of a new computer.

Does anyone know how long the Adobe/new Mac discount will be offered? Obviously, if possible, I'd like to save cash by getting the basic education store discount + the summer education incentive + not having to buy Lion separately + Adobe discount.

How likely is it that all four will be available at the end of July?

2. juliebee macrumors member

I am wondering this too. I want to wait to get an iMac with the back to school promo, but also don't want to miss out on this Adobe promo. If anyone knows the end date, I'd love to know.

3. drpotter2807 macrumors newbie

Does this promo mean I could get the cs5 extended student version for 165 - 100 with the purchase of an iMac?

4. mrzeigler thread starter macrumors regular

I don't think so. The promotion says "save up to $100," and the full $100 seems to apply only to the Design Standard, Design Premium and Web Premium bundles. The education store normal discount is $199.95 and the "+ a Mac" discount drops the price to $169.95.