How long is the wait?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iSkier, May 26, 2011.

1. iSkier macrumors regular

If I ordered an iPad 2 from Apple.com today, how long do you think it will take? The website isn't giving much information. Thank you.

2. fastblack macrumors regular

Try target. Here is a great website that gets up to date iPad 2 stock. I used it twice and worked great. Once to get my 16g wifi, then again to return that after 40 days to get a 32gb 3g att.
    www.ipad2locator.com

3. iSkier thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah they didn't have any in stock anywhere in my state...so lame. Would you recommend just ordering one online?

4. Plasmolyze macrumors newbie

try Apple store when i was there, to get my iTouch fixed, i saw ~10 people buy an ipad and not even one went out empty hand. Also target might be your best bet if an Apple store isn't near you.

5. sandylp macrumors regular

sandylp

I was in the Walnut Creek, CA, store last week-end and several people were buying iPads. In fact, the store advertises that if you buy from the store, they will set it up for you.:)

6. L0ADING macrumors member

L0ADING

ordered mine may 13th just shipped today :| expected to deliver june 2nd but im hoping before then....

7. pcunite macrumors member

You can check nowinstock.net and see if your fav site has it.

8. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

I would try your local bestbuy mate. I just walked in two days ago and got one after deciding three days ago that I wanted to buy one.

9. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

It changes daily. Apple is the master of illusion, you never know what they're up to. Its like Las Vegas, the odds are always in Apples favor. As a shareholder it's great.