Say, from 5% or 10% ---> 100%

How long does it take?

Mine seems to take several hours.

I live in US, thus 110V.

Zazoh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Less than 7 hours, I typically plug it in when I go to sleep. I usually charge once every 3 days or so. In the times I've done in day, rarely, I'm thinking about 2-3 hours.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Remember it's only a 10 watt charger...
Actually a higher wattage charger would not decrees the charging time since this is determined by the on board battery monitoring circuitry.;) There is no such thing as a faster charger for lit-ion's, although you can get/use a slower lower wattage charger.

sapporobaby

macrumors 68000
Actually a higher wattage charger would not decrees the charging time since this is determined by the on board battery monitoring circuitry.;) There is no such thing as a faster charger for lit-ion's, although you can get/use a slower lower wattage charger.
Ding, ding, ding.....

Spot on answer... and you even managed to address the nut jobs who think using the iPad charger with the iPhone will somehow damage their iPhone batteries.

Ciclismo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Germany
Answer: 2 and a bit hours. Probably closer to 3. Dunno exactly. Not like I watch it doing it's thing.

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
Using the supplied charger, probably 4hrs or so from 10% and that's if I leave it alone.

With my chargepod, definitely longer. Maybe six and change.

Just guesstimates though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.