Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iMac' started by APPLEFAN8, Nov 2, 2009.
With all the problems I've read, should I wait? I was going to get mine a few days after christmas.
Not everyone is having issues, just some. Buy it when you want it.
It is never too late for 27".
I had the same question too. But, I realize that whatever problem iMac has will be resolved quickly. So, I finally plan on purchasing my iMac either tomorrow or sometime this week. I cannot wait. I will OD on pictures just like everyone else too. Haha.
Not everyone is getting a broken iMac.
thousands of people have purchased them, and will continue to throughout the whole holiday season.
So, you can go ahead and get it now.
lol this is just news because it's Apple, and everyone always expects everything to be perfect.
However, look at xbox 360, weren't like 30% of broken or something?
So yeah.. go ahead, buy whenever
There aren't tons of problems. Even if you did get a mac with some problem, Apple will gladly fix it for you.
Buy it whenever you want. I was weary after reading about possible issues, but just figured if it's that jacked up I'll just return it for a new one.
Got mine two days ago and haven't had a single problem. Also, first LCD screen I've had from Apple with no dead pixels.
(I probably just cursed myself by saying this ... )
Not everyone who has purchased the new imac posts on these forums. I know it seems like there are a lot of problems with it, but looking at the forums only makes the problems seem larger and more widespread. I would say you are safe to pick one up. I would pick one up, but I am waiting to see some i5/i7 benchmarks.
Just buy it.
I have Zero issues on my 27" iMac.
I personally know two people who also bought the 27" iMac with no problems at all.
I'll probably get mine a few days after Christmas.
Looking at the front page of MacRumors, it seems as though 10.6.2 has been seeded to developers again, in which apparently fixes Airport issues and Graphics card issues, so I reckon the problems that some people were having with the new iMac's will be resolved with this update.......