How long 'till refurbs list updated MB's?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Corbin3, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Corbin3 macrumors newbie

I'm just wondering if anyone know when Apple's refurb page will begin listing MacBooks with the updated specs from their refresh earlier this month?

I'm in no real rush so I'm hoping to wait it out so that I can get the newer model. But I don't want to wait forever...

2. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

Not until people start returning them, Apple has had a chance to QA them, repackage them, price them, ship them to the appropriate warehouse, and post them. I've probably missed a number of steps.

In other words, be patient. It took a little while for the aluminium iMacs, SR MBPs, etc. to show up too.

3. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

4. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

Well, I am contributing to the cause just returned my 2.2 GHz SR MacBook after the Hard drive failed, so as long as they throw in a new hard drive, they will be able to sell it. I am sure that this is one of their main ways of getting more computers to sell as refurbed, just fix/replace the broken part.

5. Corbin3 thread starter macrumors newbie

I wonder if they sell all their old stock first? Or will they just sell older and new MacBooks with their respective prices adjusted?

6. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

Apple lowered the prices for the refurbished non-SR Macbooks by $100 recently after the SR Macbooks were introduced.