General How long till we beat iOS 7

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
So how long do you think it will be before we can get most of the iOS 7 features in iOS 6 with cydia? Just like we did iOS 6, we had many features before the JB was out.

I give it a month before we have like 5-10 features, made to mimic the look and feel of iOS 7, not just the functionality.

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
most of them are already covered.

clockify, folderenhancer, flaticons, sbsettings (or ncsettings or BDP), auxo, lockinfo 5 (or intelliscreenX), bytafont and springtomize 2 will do a pretty good job in emulating iOS 7 and more.

yes you won't have airdrop, integrated yahoo weather app, the fancy dynamic effect of the icons, enhanced siri and safari but i don't see what else is there to be covered; you wont have the control center coming up from the bottom as well.

Last edited:

Hitrate

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2009
Copenhagen
most of them are already covered.

clockify, folderenhancer, flaticons, sbsettings (or ncsettings or BDP), auxo, lockinfo 5 (or intelliscreenX), bytafont and springtomize 2 will do a pretty good job in emulating iOS 7 and more.

yes you won't have airdrop, integrated yahoo weather app, the fancy dynamic effect of the icons, enhanced siri and safari but i don't see what else is there to be covered; you wont have the control center coming up from the bottom as well.
And which font(s) would that be in bytafont?

rak007

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2011
I just hope iOS 7 is jailbroken soon. Hope with new code changes underneath the UI, it has created more loopholes to help jailbreakers.
I am in the 6% or population (as per the keynote) who is still on iOS 5.1.1