how long to get verifed from ADC

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by chostwales, Jan 26, 2009.

1. chostwales macrumors member

Hey guys, i applied exactly 1 month ago to the Apple Developer Connection for the Iphone and haven't received any information or been contacted in any way or form what so ever from Apple.

How long does the process take?

Best,
    Nathaniel

2. Jokode macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I have only posted one app - Payometer (www.jokode.com), and this took 4 days for approval. That was back in early December when the 10000 total apps number was floating around, and now its 15000, so maybe they just have more work... (i hope they would hire more people though rather than slow the approval process!)

I would say that I spent a lot of time in 'instruments' making sure my app was free of memory leaks and performance problems to try and avoid any delay. But I dont know if that had any impact - perhaps I just got lucky!

Joe

3. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

The free iPhone Dev account shouldn't take long at all, maybe an hour or so tops. I did the $99 paid one a week or two ago and I was all verified and had an app on my phone in 3 hours.

4. chostwales thread starter macrumors member

Hi, i talking about the process of applying for the $99 membership which allows you to sell apps on Itunes.

I applied one month ago and haven't heard anything. Shall i resend my application or does it take this long?

Best,

5. Jokode macrumors newbie

oops

omg - i just noticed that I completely missed your question! oops

Sorry about that - mine took about 2 weeks to get approved but I did end up phoning a call center a few times as some of my details were wrong. Ironically around the fact that my original email was @mac.com but now it is me.com, and that screwed up their records or something.

Might be worth giving them a call.. not sure where I got the number I think from the application documents?

6. chostwales thread starter macrumors member

ok, thanks for that. Do you no where i could get hold of there UK number?

Best,

7. Jokode macrumors newbie

I think I got the number when the phoned the ADC tech support line - once I told them the problem they gave me the correct number.

The uk number +44 (0) 800 50 5094
    http://developer.apple.com/contact/phone.html

Good luck