How long to reset eligibility?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Loves2spoon, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

I made the mistake of purchasing 2 samsung galaxy s2's for a couple family members, we ended up not liking them and we want to order/pick up 2 iPhone 4S's.

After I return them to Walmart how long until we are eligible again?

-AT&T FAN Customer

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Depends on how long you've had the other phones. If you are within the (30) day no charge timeframe then you can get your iPhone 4S x 2 immediately or when they are available...:cool:

3. Pooshka macrumors 65816

Wrong.

Eligibility is reset shortly after Walmart notifies your carrier that an item has been returned. Call the carrier CS to inquire about it and possibly speed up the process. Mine was reset the next day after having called CS. But times can vary; for example, a friend of mine had to wait for 3 days before it was reset.

4. Loves2spoon thread starter macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

Thank you, we have 4 lines all with unlimited data and unlimited talk/text - perhaps that will speed things up. :D

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

WRONGER!!! ^^^ My wife's eligibility was reset IMMEDIATELY!!! She purchased the iPhone 3GS at WalMart and her iPhone 4 came in; she returned her iPhone 3GS to WalMart and they called IMMEDIATELY to AT&T and we walked into the Apple Store and picked up her new iPhone 4, (30) minutes later she was out the door with her new iPhone 4:p:D:p....