How long until I am guarenteed Apple June 19th arrival?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RKilbane20, Jun 11, 2009.

1. RKilbane20 macrumors 6502a

Im going to be order the phone off Apple when i get paid tomorrow. Will my chances of getting sent to me on June 19th be less or if it says deliverers june 19th i will get it on june 19th?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

You're asking something that nobody can truly answer. Chances are that you'll be able to order the phone tomorrow and you'll get it by the 19th but conversely, its possible that by tomorrow you'll be so far back in the virtual line that you'll not get it by the 19th.

The last time I checked (last night) apple was still advertising the fact if you buy it online you'll get it by the 19th. when (or if) that changes is anybodies guess.

3. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Apple does NOT guarantee anything regarding shipping dates. It only "suggests"!

It happened with MBA and the unibody MBPs.... so its best you queue up if your that desperate! I say this because I would've been that desperate and would've stood in a line...... if I didnt own the 3G or ATT would subsidize the phone for me! :)

4. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

I just ordered mine an hour ago and it said delivery by the 19th all the way through the ordering process. AND when I checked the order status