How long until resellers get new imacs?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by trackbikes, May 3, 2011.

1. trackbikes macrumors regular

As the title says..Anyone know?

Is it usually a few days or a few weeks?

2. Spyriadon macrumors regular

Spyriadon

Most should have them by the end of the week, im planning on getting mine from a re-seller as i live too far away from the nearest apple store in manchester.

3. treebark7182 macrumors member

I'm hoping really soon. I'm getting mine from best buy just for the financing option and reward points.

4. trackbikes thread starter macrumors regular

Went to my local reseller In marbella (spain) and asked when they would have them.... they were in the store room.. :)

So got the higher spec 21.5 setting it up now

5. trevolly macrumors member

6. SimonCarbon macrumors member

They've just shown up on amazon.co.uk which is great as I have a large Amazon gift voucher! :D

7. Dingthing macrumors newbie

8. SimonCarbon macrumors member

9. tulsamal macrumors newbie

I just checked PowerMax and they still don't show the i7. ExperCom does show the i7 and you can pay the extra to get the 2 gig video. But when I tried to order it, a box came up that said you have to be a prior customer to order Apple products online?

So I guess my question is how long will Apple keep sitting on the top of the line model and only allowing it to be sold at the Apple Store?

Gregg

10. trevolly macrumors member

Speaking to my store (I'm on day off) they got 32 iMacs, 24 low end 21.5" and the rest were top end 27"

11. trevolly macrumors member

The Brighton UK store do not have the top of the line models (I'm assuming we are talking about the 3.4GHz i7) They said all they are ever allowed to sell are the core line and they are only allowed to change the memory.

12. InuNacho macrumors 65816

InuNacho

Glad someone else is waiting on the same setup as me. I'm hoping they'll show up within the next couple of weeks.