Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadchr

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2005
Wisconsin
Other than the cases from zCover, which are out now, does anyone know the expected release date of any other covers for the video iPod?

I have one from Countour cases for my 3G that I really like, and I'd like one for my video as well, but if it's going to be such a long wait I'm thinking of just settling on the one from zCovers.

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
They're not out yet, but these Incase ones are always a safe bet for quality.
iPodLthrSlv5g.jpg

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
EricNau said:
Thanks.

I just read that it also protects the click wheel. Can it work through plastic, or do you have to take it off to use the iPod?

The clickwheel works through most fabrics, so yes. You can have your iPod in your jeans and turn up the volume from outside the pockets.

davidcb13

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2005
Is there anything that is just a clip on the horizon like the one that came with the ipod mini

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
I'm going with the invisi-shield and then ordering a vaja case as soon as they come out. It didn't take them that long to tool one for the nano so I can hold out with just the I.S. for awhile - they're site says Nov. 05. I know, redundant having I.S. and then a case but I love Vaja's products - the most iPod-like a case can get - pure quality.

http://www.vajacases.com/home_en.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.