Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Barbie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
ocean
email came today at 3:40pm for my iPad 32GB 3G in manchester.

total: 11 days.

MrTan

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2010
London
I only put my name down at the Brent Cross branch on Saturday, for a 16gb 3G...

I don't know how long I'll be waiting.

prtcool1193

Suspended
Jun 19, 2010
32gb WIFI

Has anyone reserved the 32gb wifi version before? i reserved mine last sunday at Bridgewater mall and am on my 6th day. Any chances of it coming tomorrow?

nidserz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Dubai x Toronto
My wait time was 3 days and 4 days at the two Apple Stores I signed up for. I got mine at a Futureshop (Best Buy equivalent), so I canceled my reservation as soon as I got the e-mail.
64GB 3G model.

Studio Dweller

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2004
Has anyone reserved the 32gb wifi version before? i reserved mine last sunday at Bridgewater mall and am on my 6th day. Any chances of it coming tomorrow?

My wife and I just reserved two 32GB wi-fi iPads over the phone at the Bridgewater Mall Apple Store today. Sounds like we'll be waiting a bit. I'll post here when we get 'em.

Studio Dweller

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2004
I'm optimistically hoping that our iPads come in next week at the same time as the iPhone 4s we have reserved. That would make for a solidly good day for getting some new toys.

Studio Dweller

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2004
Good luck! I hope it works out for you. I'm guessing we'll get ours the following week, but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

matthewr

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2004
2 day wait for a 64 GB 3G iPad in Toronto about 2 weeks ago. I put in reservations at both Yorkdale and Fairview, and got confirmation emails of an ipad waiting for me from both stores within an hour of each other.

prtcool1193

Suspended
Jun 19, 2010
It's day 10 and still no 32gb wifi iPad! I called yesterday and they said it would definatly be her today and even today they said it would be here in today's shipment. after calling back they said it didn't come and I've been fourth on the lost since monday -_____-

modelbehaviour

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2007
UK
I reserved a 32GB wifi at Manchester Trafford Centre today. Does anyone have the link to reserve an iPad online? I used it in the shop but I want to reserve one at another store from home and I can't find it on the website.

DenniZ

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Liverpool, UK
I reserved a 32GB wifi at Manchester Trafford Centre today. Does anyone have the link to reserve an iPad online? I used it in the shop but I want to reserve one at another store from home and I can't find it on the website.

You cant reserve it online I think, you migh be able to reserve it over the phone, although I'm pretty sure it's one per AppleID, so you might have to make another.

Studio Dweller

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2004
It's day 10 and still no 32gb wifi iPad! I called yesterday and they said it would definatly be her today and even today they said it would be here in today's shipment. after calling back they said it didn't come and I've been fourth on the lost since monday -_____-

I was hoping you had gotten yours by now. My wife and I ordered two of the same 32GB wi-fi models this past Saturday so it's not looking good for us. Who knows, maybe a large shipment of wi-fi iPads will come in tomorrow. I've been calling some other stores and most have none in stock or just the 3G models.

Good luck and let us know when you get it. We'll be going to the Bridgewater store early tomorrow morning to pick up iPhones and I'll try to get some info while we're there.

EssentialParado

macrumors 65816
Feb 17, 2005
I was in the predicament to reserve a 32GB in store or order online, and I decided to order online. It looks like I'm lucky as you guys who reserved don't seem to have that much sooner wait times. But my iPad ship date is still a long way away :( Although I do love the courier tracking no. game. :)

KeriJane

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2009
ЧИКАГО!
Hello.

My 16gb 3G was ordered on May 8th and delivered on May 21st.

A close friends 32gb 3G was ordered on May 10th and delivered on May 19th.

The Apple iPad Case took a lot longer... ordered May 8th and delivered June 9th. My friend's case was ordered May 10th and came in on June 15th.

We both ordered online at the Apple Store.

Well worth the wait!

Have Fun,
Keri

prtcool1193

Suspended
Jun 19, 2010
I was hoping you had gotten yours by now. My wife and I ordered two of the same 32GB wi-fi models this past Saturday so it's not looking good for us. Who knows, maybe a large shipment of wi-fi iPads will come in tomorrow. I've been calling some other stores and most have none in stock or just the 3G models.

Good luck and let us know when you get it. We'll be going to the Bridgewater store early tomorrow morning to pick up iPhones and I'll try to get some info while we're there.

Thanks. and enjoy your new iPhone =]

Sevv

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2007
Still waiting on mine, I put in my order on the 19th (Saturday)... at the London Regent Street Store... the sales assistant thought id probably get mine Thursday. Half of Thursdays nearly gone and no emails as of yet :(

Just tried phoning the store to see if theyve got any 16g 3G stock, after a 9 call wait they hung up on me :) Didnt get to speak to anyone.

Studio Dweller

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2004
Picked up our iPhones today and while we were at the Bridgewater store I asked the guy about our iPad preorder. All he could tell me is that they don't have any right now. I didn't want to push for info as they had two extremely long lines of people waiting for phones. It was way more people than I expected. We had reservations, got there at 6:45 and waited about 3 hours.

My wife received an email from Apple today that basically said thanks for your patience with regards to the iPad preorder, but it didn't give any specifics.

prtcool1193

Suspended
Jun 19, 2010
Picked up our iPhones today and while we were at the Bridgewater store I asked the guy about our iPad preorder. All he could tell me is that they don't have any right now. I didn't want to push for info as they had two extremely long lines of people waiting for phones. It was way more people than I expected. We had reservations, got there at 6:45 and waited about 3 hours.

My wife received an email from Apple today that basically said thanks for your patience with regards to the iPad preorder, but it didn't give any specifics.

Oh really?? I just called them and they said they had a ton of 32 gb wifis in store and that I could pick one up tonight. I guess I'll call before heading out tonight again.

Studio Dweller

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2004
Thanks for the heads up! They must have gotten a shipment in after we were there. I'm going to call now and see if we can pick up our pre-orders later. Thanks again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.