Other How long will Apple Store lines be?

Clete2

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
USA
I want to reserve to pick up at the Apple store at the Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody, GA. The store opens early at 8AM on release day.

How long can I expect it to take for me to get through the line to pick up my reserved phone?

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
Typically not long and I believe with walk ins you can reserve the phone and set up a time when you want to pick it up. It all depends on how that particular Apple store handles this.

edlex

macrumors 68000
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
I want to reserve to pick up at the Apple store at the Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody, GA. The store opens early at 8AM on release day.

How long can I expect it to take for me to get through the line to pick up my reserved phone?
When you choose store pick up it will make you set a time. Show up before the pick up time and you will be placed in a line only for people that are picking up. At least that's how they did it at my local store. Should go pretty smoothly if they are organized. 30-40 min was the longest I ever took.

Reactions: DarkKnight1968

Clete2

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
USA
When you choose store pick up it will make you set a time. Show up before the pick up time and you will be placed in a line only for people that are picking up. At least that's how they did it at my local store. Should go pretty smoothly if they are organized. 30-40 min was the longest I ever took.
Thanks! I didn't know it would give me a time. That'll help me make sure I don't have a meeting that overlaps the pickup time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.