Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How long?

• 30 minutes?

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • 1 hour?

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • 2-3 hours?

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • 4-6 Hours?

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • It'll be up at 9am EDT?

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Steve's ****ing with us to see how late we'll stay up?

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miki66

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2008
IL
I don't know but I've chose 1 hour. It'll be up when we all get up tomorrow anyway:)

iphones4evry1

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2008
California, USA
GIZMOJO says an AT&T rep let it slip ... 4 AM ET (1 AM PT) is the magic number.

http://gizmodo.com/5563644/iphone-4-preorders-starting-at-400-am-est

picture-32.png
The reader called AT&T to ask a few questions about his account and figured, since he had them on the phone, he'd ask if they had any information about when Apple would start the pre-orders for the iPhone 4.

The rep left for a few minutes and returned sounding very happy to tell our loyal reader that they had received information from Apple that the iPhone 4 preorders would begin at 4AM EDT / 1AM PDT.

The reader doubled checked with the rep about the information and she reiterated the time table and told him he might as well stay up until 1AM -- the reader lives on the West Coast -- to pre-order his new iPhone 4.

http://www.maclife.com/article/news/att_customer_service_rep_iphone_4_preorder_starts_4am_edt

What are the benefits of being first in line to pre-order ???

dukeace2094

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2010
San Jose, CA
since gizmodo says 1 am (my time aka pacific time) im just gonna watch a movie and wait. everyones like "get confortable" (while they reload store.apple.com every 10 seconds while i AM comfortable watching old school. thats right motha fu**ers, old school :cool:

damn that made me feel good :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.