how long will it take for the shipping to be delivered?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by orestev, May 2, 2007.

1. orestev macrumors newbie

Hello, I would to buy a mac mini (with no customizations) from the US apple store, with the educational discount.
    If I select the mac mini on the right I see "Estimated Ship: Within 24 hours". I have to come back to Italy, so I would to ask how long will it take for the shipping to be delivered?

When I've ordered a macbook from the apple store Italy, the site say "estimated ship within 3 days", but my macbook was shipped from china and I've received it after 18 days.
    The US store too ship any order from china? Anyone can tell me his experience about it?

2. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

That estimated ship time is just how long it will take until it is ready and actually leaves China. If your MacBook took 18 days to get there from China, I'm assuming you should expect about the same time for the Mini. There are expedited shipping options available (at least in the States, I'm assuming in Italy as well) when you check out, so you can always go that route if 18 days is too long.

3. jng macrumors 65816

jng

It took 18 days probably because of customs. I've had packages sit in customs for 2-3 weeks sometimes. =/

So why not just buy it in the store and bring it back with you? Instant gratification.

If not, just order it and wait. Then you'll know how long it'll take ;)