how long will it take

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fenderbass146, Jun 22, 2009.

1. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

If i order an iphone 3gs tonight is there a chance i will get it by friday

2. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

call apple. and if you're as impatient about getting a phone as you are about getting an answer to a post here, you're probably in for a disappointment.

4. ineedamac macrumors 6502

How would we know? You should contact Apple or AT&T, whichever one you are going to order it from.

If you really want to be sure you have it by Friday then make plans to just go directly to a store and purchase it in person.

5. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

i figured these are the iphone forums and someone one here as ordered on iphone online.

6. 2good2btru macrumors member

I went in to buy my 3G S on Friday, but of course they were sold out (I got there around noon-1:00). So I just ordered one right there in the AT&T store.

The salesperson told me that it should be here in about 7-14 days. I thought that sounded like a long time. He told me that in his experience for both the 2G iPhone and the iPhone 3G, the new shipment only took about 3-5 days.

However, I'm still waiting on mine too... Hope this helps.

7. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

I ordered mine Saturday at the AT&T store and was told 7-14 days. When I called today to see if they had any updated info, the guy said they did tend to overexaggerate the amount of time that they tell people, just to avoid disappointing anyone, but that 7-14 days is still the "official" line.