How long will the 13in cMBP be available?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vsp13, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. vsp13 macrumors newbie

    Mar 8, 2008
    Just wondering if I should strike now if I want that one or do I have time to wait til beginning-mid of next year.
  2. amarcus macrumors 6502

    Feb 26, 2008
    London, UK
    You never know with Apple but I'd say your pretty safe waiting till early next year.

  3. Count Blah macrumors 68030

    Count Blah

    Jan 6, 2004
    US of A
    You should be safe. Also, purchasing refubs from apple has been a really good experience for me. No cosmetic defects, price break, and a warranty like brand new.

Share This Page