I love the white Macbook, and couldn't ask for more. No matter what that is the one I will purchase. I just want to know if it's worth the wait to buy it after the new ones are released. If the prices on the refurb store go down $100 or less, then I don't care that much. But, if it will be a huge difference in price then I will wait. Based on past experiences, how low do the prices get in this situation.