Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EJ8, Sep 15, 2016.
My GF has 496. I asked her wtf and she said she deleted a bunch of apps just last week.
I'm not a big app person so ATM I have 11:
- Adguard (best ad blocker, and free!)
- MacID (unlock your Macbook with TouchID)
- Turboscan (document scanner)
- Google Hangouts (VOIP/SMS via google voice #)
- Google Maps (better than Apple maps)
- Voice Record Pro (best voice recording app)
- Chase (bank app with TouchID login)
- Kindle (ebooks)
- Twitch (live game streaming app)
- Secret of Mana (old school classic game)
- Oceanhorn (best action adventure game on iOS)
You my friend are certainly a minimalist.
I usually have around 400 Apps on my phone.
Where does it tell you?
Settings / General / About