How Many Apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by BERRYP186, Mar 9, 2010.

1. BERRYP186 macrumors member

Does anyone know how many apps you can put on a 3g's 16g phone?

2. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Different apps are different sizes. What sizes are we talking about? You can put 14.5 gbs or so of apps on it.

3. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

well i think and im not quit sure (sarcasm if u could not tell) but as much as 14.5 gigs of apps is they could be and most likely be different amounts of gigs or megs u can put i think 9 pages and then u have to search for them in the search iphone to the right of the home screen

4. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

It's 11 pages and Spotlight is found one swipe left of the first page of apps.

But the Doc is right. If you exceed the number of apps allowed on the homescreens (11x16+4 for the dock), you can continue adding them but they won't appear on your springboard and have to be loaded via Spotlight.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Not exactly true, if one can believe the hack that was reported to make more pages. You have to have all pages full to do this, so I've never confirmed it.

6. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Which is exactly what I was talking about here:

It won't make more pages. It just allows more apps than your current pages will hold.

P.S. I'm really confused by your avatar.

7. elmo151 Guest

more than you could possibly want or need.