All iPads How many are waiting for lte model rMini?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AdonisSMU, Nov 13, 2013.

1. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

The only reason I returned my rMini is because it had no lte. I always want to be able to use the device i want to at any given time. I miss the mini already. I feel naked without it. Lol!

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

3. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

4. tl01 macrumors 65816

I am! Mine is ordered but it is a Christmas gift so I'm not rushing to pick it up.

5. shortcut3d macrumors 65816

Ordered yesterday evening after returning a couple iPad Airs. 5-10 days for 128GB AT&T. No change in my status so far. The Bay Area Apple Stores seem to have 64GB Cellular (all carriers) available for in store pick up. No 128GB AT&T in my area and I've been checking hourly.

There is one earlier post that a 128GB LTE was preparing for shipping. Which is good news because this model was originally listed and still listed at 5-10 business days.

I would do an in store pick up for a 64GB LTE and manage my data better. However, I purchased these on multiple gift cards, which the zero value cards have been destroyed. I called Apple, and it seems like there is nothing that can be done other than waiting to receive the two 128GB LTE. Worse was the Apple Store blue shirt actually took the zero value cards and destroyed them once my order was placed (as a favor). He said the cards were no longer needed. Never mentioned that order cancellation would require each individual card.

6. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

Hey Jude

I placed my order yesterday --- ships in 5-10, but hoping for quicker turnaround:D

7. zombierunner macrumors 6502a

zombierunner

yup 5-10 days .. been processing items for 2 days now .. not looking good :confused:

8. TheSwede macrumors regular

Still waiting for my 128gb LTE...
    Also, still waiting for my 128gb LTE Air as well...

9. shadowyman macrumors member

shadowyman

On the same boat. Waiting for 16g, tmobile, white.

10. gSOLO macrumors member

gSOLO

Was waiting, but was able to pick up a Silver 64 ATT yesterday.

11. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

That's my status, but I'll try to be patient. I bought the original mini w/o LTE and I regretted it, so this time, I'm vowing to be patient :D