Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brinycbri

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
I only have one brack near the mute button but so far that's it. how many or crazy do i need before i can get an exchange?

=MuLti-CeLL=

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2009
m0biLe
I only have one brack near the mute button but so far that's it. how many or crazy do i need before i can get an exchange?

I guess that would depend on if it bothers you or not.

If its so bad that you're constantly reminded of it every time you look at your phone then take it back.

And I'll probably get called out on this for being too picky but if my $300 phone had a crack in it that was not caused by me then its headed straight back to the store for a replacement.

Good Luck! :)

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I guess that would depend on if it bothers you or not.

If its so bad that you're constantly reminded of it every time you look at your phone then take it back.

And I'll probably get called out on this for being too picky but if my $300 phone had a crack in it that was not caused by me then its headed straight back to the store for a replacement.

Good Luck! :)

+1

My 3G is flawless and there's no reason yours shouldn't be if you paid the same price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.