how many have noticed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shawndc86, Nov 20, 2014.

1. shawndc86 macrumors newbie

before i start id like the overly sarcastic remarks to remain to self, thanks in advance. I never use or look at my (clock app) but today i saw that when i pressed the folder that i have that app in, that it read the exact time. When i backed out of the app it said 10:10 & stays there, anyone else notice this?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Starting with iOS 7, the clock app does show the correct, live time. Is your device not doing this?

3. bradbomb macrumors 6502

bradbomb

It will live update on the main screen if it is not in a folder. If it is in a folder, it will live update only when the folder is being displayed. When it is that tiny icon looking at the folder, it will show 10:10 and stay still.

I love that I've been a forum member since 2002, but since I post sparingly, I'm still considered a newbie. 12 years and still a newbie...

4. shawndc86 thread starter macrumors newbie

its doing it im on 8.1.1, i just noticed today for some reason i never pay it any attention

----------

i felt old. ive had an iphone since 08 & today im like i know damn well this clock hasnt been doing this in the past, but yes i have all my apps in folders