All iPads How many iPad's did you buy today?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by blkonblk17, Nov 2, 2012.

1. blkonblk17 macrumors 6502

Just like the question reads, how many did you buy or able to get today and are you planning on buying more?
    [​IMG]

2. blerns3 macrumors 6502

Holy crap...that is a lot of iPads...what are doing with all of them? Gifts? Selling? Extra coasters?! Lol, I just got my one mini

3. ryan.hollis macrumors newbie

I wanted 8, but my local Apple store said if I bought a case of them, I could get a 22% discount. So that's what I did!

4. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

No photo of receipt and iPad mini boxes in case = you are not believable.

5. ryan.hollis macrumors newbie

My heart is broken that you think I'm not believable. However, I'm pretty stoked that you care enough to ask for photos of my receipt and the case. Thanks for caring.

6. stuaz macrumors 6502

I am guessing you brought this many because you are going to sell them on ebay/craiglist for silly money?

Always amazes me why people pay those silly prices.:confused:

7. nickftw8686 macrumors regular

I bought 1 but thought about buying another 1 to resell encase there was a shortage or something, although I am glad I didnt cause i would of ended up just keeping it lol.

8. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

Just had the 1 delivered by UPS for my daughters birthday. I already have an iPad 2 in the house.

9. LanEvo macrumors 6502

IDK if there will be a shortage or not, does not look to be, aside from 16GB selling out, all the others seem to be available.

10. nickftw8686 macrumors regular

Only thing I have seen is the white ones not being available as much, so who knows.

11. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

Not worth it to resell them IMO at least . To make 50.00 or so. I bought a 16gb white mini for 358 with with tax and they were selling right around 400 on eBay.

12. D.T. macrumors 603

D.T.

I kind of thought the "case o' iPads" was a joke, and pretty funny, if not ... I like the Money Pit.

----------

Yeah, I can only imagine that appealing to maybe a 16 year old, with the time, hassle, fees, time, potential returns, TIME. :D

Nice symmetrical stacking though :)

13. fsumom macrumors regular

14. LanEvo macrumors 6502

After fees and all, you may be losing money... Better off with Amazon or CL IMO.

----------

It appealed to me over the summer at that age, making a few grand in a couple months... Can't beat that, doing nothing but just having to wrap, pack, and ship ...

15. Anfield macrumors newbie