Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
I have the ipad 1 that I'm not using anymore, I give my ipad 4 to my mother, and now I'm living with 2 daily driver ipads : the air 2 and pro and its the perfect combo. When an ipad is on the charger I use the other one. Plus sometime I want to use the air 2 just because its realy light on the hands.

PBG4 Dude

macrumors 601
Jul 6, 2007
Too many, LOL. Currently have 5 iPads, going back to the iPad 1. I'd have 6, but I sold my iPad 3 a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Channan

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2012
New Orleans
It's crazy how many people have multiple iPads. I never would have even thought about buying more than one. I don't count those who have multiple generations of iPads because they just never sold their old one when they got a new one.

I have an iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 2, but my dad gave me the mini 2 when he upgraded to an iPad Air 2. As much as I like the mini size and would love to upgrade to the mini 4, I just can't spend money to have a second iPad.

stevey69

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2009
iPad Air 128gb LTE
iPad Mini 2 128gb LTE
iPad Pro 128gb LTE

love em all for many different reasons.

Reactions: Skika

spider1135

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2013
I still have all of them:
iPad 64G wifi
iPad 2 64G cellular
iPad 2 16G wifi
iPad mini 32G wifi
iPad 3 64G ATT cellular
iPad Air 32G ATT cellular
iPad Air 2 64 wifi
iPad pro 32G wifi

Reactions: fatlardo

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Sold iPad 1 (cellular)

Wifi only
Passed iPad 2 to son
Kept iPad 3 (retina)
Bought iPad 4 for wife
Passed iPad mini 2 to son
Kept iPad mini 3
Keeping money for iPad pro

Badrottie

Suspended
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
If you ask me how many TABLETS do I have right now? I have 3 of them iPad Air 2, Ellipsis 8, and new LG G Pad F 8.0 I gave my LG G Pad 7.0 to my friend last month.

ccrgt

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Canberra, Australia
We are a huge Apple user family (phones, watch, Mac, iPads etc). I usually hand down my iPads as I upgrade so my husband has my old iPad 1 (or 2, not sure which but it's old and he doesn't care), one daughter has just been given my old iPad Air 2, other daughter has iPad mini and I have iPad pro with pencil. We still have old iPad mini (was daughter's, now she has my air2) and as it's surplus to our needs, we are not sure what to do with it. I use my pro all day everyday in my teaching job plus use it at home. Curious to see if new iPad Air 3 has pencil support and thought I'd sell my pro to get it once it came out, but I find anything less than the pro now too small lol

azentropy

macrumors 601
Jul 19, 2002
Surprise
I currently have 3 for myself (I've bought 13 but handed down or gave others as gifts and sold off even older ones)

iPad Air 2 - my main device
iPad mini 4 - secondary device and also light travel device
iPad 2 - upstairs/office toilet room device (took back from my dad when I got him an iPad Air)

There still in use:
iPad mini 4 - Sister
iPad mini - Brother-in-law
iPad Air - Mom
iPad mini 2 - Mom (book reader/travel)
iPad Air - Dad
iPad 2 - Nephew
iPad 2 - Niece

Sold Off
Original iPad
Original iPad
iPad 3

No real interest in the Pro, I'm not the creative type and seems to big for how I use my Air 2 currently.
I'll probably get an iPad Air 3 when it comes out and hand down the Air 2. It is always a win-win and lets me justify getting a new device each time they come out!

Reactions: ccrgt

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Currently, I have an iPad Pro and that's it. I had an iPad Air 2 which I gave to my mother shortly after buying my iPP (the second time, when I was sure I was going to keep it).

My wife has an iPad Air 2 and my daughter has an iPad Air. I've owned every previous model of the iPad except the 3rd Gen with the exception of the Minis; I had a 1st Gen iPad Mini and didn't care for the size.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.