How many IPAD's in your home right now?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by yankintx, Apr 6, 2010.

1. yankintx macrumors 6502

Just curious as to how many IPAD's people actually own. I ordered one for my son ( he paid for it) which was delivered by the man in brown Saturday afternoon, and after I saw how nice it was, I drove to the Apple store in King of Prussia Pa and purchased myself one yesterday.

I woke up this morning, and grabbed for the Ipad and read USA today before getting up. I checked the stock market futures on Bloomberg as well.
    It sure was nice, and the Ipad is ideal for use while laying in bed.

I'm a retired stock trader and trade daily using Etrade, so I really like the Etrade Mobile Pro app for the Ipad.

The only negative I have found is that the text in apps made for Iphone are a bit fuzzy when viewed on the Ipad. Fortunately the apps are also being updated for the Ipad as well.

2. klrobinson999 macrumors 6502

Just one right now, but seriously thinking about a second for use as a media streamer for the entertainment center. It's the best music experience yet.

3. darksideofjae macrumors newbie

We had one up until last night. Then I got a second one for my Fiancee. Now she has a 32 and i have a 64

4. yankintx thread starter macrumors 6502

5. wayne93117 macrumors newbie

6. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

Just one, until the little lady decides she wants one, then I'm buying another :)

7. Jeremy.Gray macrumors member

Two of the 64gb models.
    One for me and one for my brother.

8. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Just a couple...
    (I actually just bought one from this guy, who drove across the boarder, bought a whole bunch of iPads, and sold them in Canada for $150 profit each)

Attached Files:

9. pirateRACE macrumors 6502

Not enough.

We have one and despite my wife being sick of hearing about it for the last couple months, we now argue about who is gonna be logged in to facebook, words with friends, google, etc. And when it's not us, it's my 5 year old daughter wanting to color or play Plants vs. Zombies.

It really is best suited for ONE user. :(

10. yankintx thread starter macrumors 6502

6 Ipads for the price of just one PC 10 years ago! Not too bad.

11. ClaireL macrumors 6502a

ClaireL

12. BruiserBear macrumors 6502a

*facepalm*

13. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

14. CaneCollegeboy macrumors regular

One for now, looking at another one for the not to distant future. Quick question here do you think Apple will do free ipod promotion this year and let you put the price difference for an ipad instead?

15. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

Two in our household: one for my wife and one for me. We were only going to get one, but neither of us wanted to share ;). After playing with them for a few days, I'm seriously considering saving up and buying one for each of the boys. This more thuan covers their computing needs....and they are so cool :D!

16. Miker2k macrumors regular

Two but soon to be three since my son is hooked on them after initially mocking them.

17. mac-slap-happy macrumors member

Two. 64 GB for me, 16 GB for the wife. Before anyone mentions domestic abuse, she simply doesn't have as much media as I do. :)

18. sanPietro98 macrumors 6502a

sanPietro98

One right now.
    A second one is pre-ordered (Wifi+3G).

19. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

20. dougb256 macrumors member

Two 32gb units. I had planned on getting one for now so the wife and I could share (me using it during the day at the home office, her using it when she comes home from work) but the spousal unit nixed that, saying she plans on using hers at work. Okay then, two it is! :)

21. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

22. gillybean macrumors 6502a

1 for each bathroom, and I also have a few in the living room to use as digital picture frames. When the 3g comes out I'm planning to get 1 for each of my cars too.