Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gmanist1000

macrumors 68030
Sep 22, 2009
I'm sure it depends on some crazy mathmatical equation that has to deal with how many they are producing per hour, how many are already produced, and how many orders they are anticipating... but I'm gonna go with... 2 per customer :cool:

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Because they had built up a good inventory. It'll most likely be 2 per customer as per every other iPhone launch.

Why would they do that? I have 3 lines eligible for upgrade on Verizon, so I want to pre-order 3 iPhone 5's next week. Is this going to be a problem when I call them?

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Why would they do that? I have 3 lines eligible for upgrade on Verizon, so I want to pre-order 3 iPhone 5's next week. Is this going to be a problem when I call them?
I'm not familiar with US carriers, but all I know is with the 4/4S in the UK you could only order two online.

daveishere

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2008
UK

Will it be such a bad thing to wait a few weeks to get your third iPhone 5? Bit unfair on people who just want one and can't get it if you're demanding 3.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Will it be such a bad thing to wait a few weeks to get your third iPhone 5? Bit unfair on people who just want one and can't get it if you're demanding 3.

Lolwut... Don't be ridiculous... How is it unfair? I'm not getting 3... I'm getting one. My dad is getting one. My sister is getting one. We are 3 separate people... It's really no different than 3 people on here ordering it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.