How many iPhones can I purchase?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thecoolone1, Jun 18, 2009.

1. thecoolone1 macrumors regular

If I where to get under a new contract with AT&T under a Family Plan, how may iPhones are allowed to be purchased? Only one?

Please let me know! Thanks.

2. thecoolone1 thread starter macrumors regular

3. Mlrollin91 macrumors G3

Mlrollin91

Well when i signed up, the 3G terms stated that you can buy one per line, up to 5 lines. No more than 2 phones per line every 12 months.

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ (5) lines of iPhones is what I have right now....:cool::cool::cool:

5. thecoolone1 thread starter macrumors regular

So to be clear..If I started a new contract and opened up 2 lines (1 for me and wife) would I have any problems purchasing two iPhones 3G S's? Also, if later in the future I wanted to open up a 3rd line could I purchase a third iPhone? They would all be on different lines in a Family Plan.

6. rorschach macrumors 68020

rorschach

Nope, no problem. :)

You can put up to 5 iPhones on a Family Plan. The Family Plan includes 2 lines so each line after that costs an extra 39.99/month.

7. thecoolone1 thread starter macrumors regular

lmao i just watched that! what an idiot ahaha and NO i'm not trying to pull one of those. I want an iPhone 3Gs and my wife does as well so what you gonna do ? :)

8. swiftrhett macrumors newbie

I thought it was 1 per person. Is it more at the apple store? They gave me some crap about needing 2 people to reserve 2 at the at&t store

9. iphoneftw macrumors 6502

id say u can purchase as many as there are in the pic money will make them give u tons of iphones :D

[​IMG]

10. thecoolone1 thread starter macrumors regular

it's probably one per customer but I guess you can buy up to 5 for 5 lines as long as you have those 5 people with you to lol

11. rorschach macrumors 68020

rorschach

From what they told me, at the Apple Store you can reserve up to 5, you just need to make multiple reservations. If it's all on your account you can do it yourself.

12. swiftrhett macrumors newbie

I'm making a new account. This is too darn confusing :( I just want 2 phones today, and I can't figure out which line to stand in, the at&t store I pre-ordered at, but hasn't shipped yet, or an apple store. It sounds like they have a lot more at the apple stores.

13. missadri macrumors newbie

Last year at the Apple Store I went by myself to buy 3 phones. One for me, my Dad, and my Mom. We were new AT&T customers and I added us all on a family plan right there. No probs at all.