How many Iphones can you preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DudeYzfR6, Jun 10, 2010.

1. DudeYzfR6 macrumors newbie

Does anybody know how many Iphones each person will be able to pre order on the 15th

I currently have t-mobile but my contract is up so i will be switching to ATT to get the new iphone...

But My GF and I are trying to get a family plan together, will i be able to pre order one for me and one for her

thanks

2. Karnivore macrumors 6502

Karnivore

You should be able to pre-order one for each line of service.

3. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

4. dave006 Contributor

dave006

The documents from AT&T indicate it is one pre-order iPhone 4 per new customer. :mad:

How many devices can I preorder?

AT&T stores will sell one iPhone 4 per person for new customers, and one device per household for new orders placed online. Existing customers may purchase one per eligible telephone number online or through our stores.​

source: http://www.att.com/Common/about_us/files/iphone/preorder_fact_sheet_ip4.pdf

Dave

5. DudeYzfR6 thread starter macrumors newbie

So this means if i go into a store, i will be able to pre order 2 of them... as long as i dont do it online.... or did i read that wrong

6. Marlon177 macrumors member

i have a 3 lines family plan with T-Mobile now, will i able to get 3 iPhones with AT&T family plan?

7. chriskzoo macrumors 6502

Complex question: We are upgrading one phone and adding one new line - can weorder 2 online?

8. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

9. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

Yes, but you will most likely have to go through AT&T.

10. roxys macrumors newbie

From Att factsheet

"How many devices can I preorder?
    AT&T stores will sell one iPhone 4 per person for new customers, and one device per household for new orders placed online. Existing customers may purchase one per eligible telephone number online or through our stores"

Does that mean if we dont place our order online we can get more than 1?

11. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

That so ridiculous because what about those people who want to make the switch and become AT&T customers? It is as if AT&T prefers you to come in and wait on line for them.