How many ipod touch/iphone apps do you have?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by katherinejordan, Nov 28, 2010.

1. katherinejordan, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010

katherinejordan macrumors newbie

Hello, just wondering for all you iphone/ipod touch users out there how many apps you have?
    I've got 4 pages and about 40 apps. I use Msn, facebook and doodle jump the most.
    what about you guys?

leanspa
    leanspa

2. Mitchelino macrumors 6502

I currently have 132 apps installed on my iPhone, and have 231 apps in iTunes. Probably have purchased about 300-400 apps (some free, of course).

Aside from the default apps, my most used apps are 2Do, Momento, various social networking apps, and whatever I'm in the mood for.

3. geomak macrumors newbie

I am having nearly 65 application in my itouch, I am gaming lover so that's way almost 70% application is game related. And all are very nice and selected application. I am thinking to download some more as well.

4. Patdt13 macrumors 6502

I have 73 App's

Most used are:

ESPN Scorecenter
    The Weather Channel Max
    Bejeweled
    NYTimes
    Facebook

5. Cloud23 macrumors newbie

Wow guys you are on Fire! I just have about 20 apps on my iPodTouch. I don't see why people have so much. Plus, I only use few ones of the 20 I already have. Do you really use them all? I haven't really downloaded paid apps neither until now. I am just getting familiar with Apple. Do you download a lot of paid apps?

6. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

97 applications.

Most used in approximate order, Pocket Informant, Uniwar, Week Calendar, SaiSuke, Wisdom English-Japanese Dictionary, Reckless Racing, then Fluent News and Time mobile.