Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mtbdudex

macrumors 68030
Aug 28, 2007
SE Michigan
I'm finding the 70 200 a bit to big for day to day use sometimes...I was at my childs sportsday today and I had my 70- 200 on and overheard someone saying my camera was over the top...

But with your lens hood on did they get outta the way when you were shooting? :D:D

I've found people love when I share picts of their kids with them (our kids on same team, I don't shoot images of kids I don't know), usually for soccer/etc I'll send a few to them via the weekly emails of the pratice/etc.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
But with your lens hood on did they get outta the way when you were shooting? :D:D

I've found people love when I share picts of their kids with them (our kids on same team, I don't shoot images of kids I don't know), usually for soccer/etc I'll send a few to them via the weekly emails of the pratice/etc.

The perceptions of other's is managed by the environment it is perceived in. My base DSLR and 28-75mm lens was out of place at a barbecue. The same camera with a grip, tripod and 120-400mm lens is a poor man's rig out at the local wildlife refuge. Birders seem to be on the same level as sports photographers when it comes to gear.

Dale

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.