Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mumpitz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Hej

I'd like to know, how many MBs I can buy with my Apple on Campus discount?

thx

mumpitz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Damn... I guessed that :(
Do you know what will happen if I order 2? The online store allows me to do that.

radionickhead

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2008
I think youre allowed something like 3 per household..
realistically speaking, they don't ask proof of being a student anyway so you can get away with ordering another under someone elses name but that all depends on your morals e.t.c (as some people were previously flamed over this).
I'm a student so I got mine the legit way but even if I wasn't I probably would've done the same, it's not like apple are making a loss if you buy it with the student discount.
anywho to each his own

J&JPolangin

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2008
Close to a boarder, in Eu
I think youre allowed something like 3 per household..
realistically speaking, they don't ask proof of being a student anyway so you can get away with ordering another under someone elses name but that all depends on your morals e.t.c (as some people were previously flamed over this).
I'm a student so I got mine the legit way but even if I wasn't I probably would've done the same, it's not like apple are making a loss if you buy it with the student discount.
anywho to each his own

...per year also, I believe...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.