How many more betas will be pushed?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Solenz, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Solenz macrumors newbie

Many blogs and tech news sites are reporting that the beta testing is coming to an end. Two or more betas will be pushed following a GM release. What do you guys think? September is coming up soon. Also, this is just an opinion thread don't take it TOO seriously. I know that there are people out there that think of threads like this as "useless".

2. zmagik macrumors regular

3. chekz0414 macrumors 6502a

chekz0414

I agree with the insider leaks, We should receive beta 5 on August 12th, and then two weeks or 3 weeks after (depending on the expiration date) We will receive beta 6 and that will be the last beta before a GM in Early September, I personally think the GM will be pushed the day of the Apple product reveal in Fall, meaning when the 5S, iPad 5, iPad mini 2, and possibly iPod touch 6th gen is revealed we will also get a GM for 7.0, with the release date being the next week for the public. Also I think Mavericks will release at the same time.

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Beta 5 > Beta 6 > GM > Release by Sept 12-15 would be my guess.

5. madsci954 macrumors 68030

There were a few articles on Monday before beta 4 was released that there would be beta 4, 2 more betas, then GM. Given that it is now August and fall fast approaching, I can believe it.

6. samcolson4 macrumors member

Judging by history two more then a GM.

It feels incredibly solid for me. No crashing any more, good battery life etc etc.