How many of those do you think Apple will refresh next week?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Glmnet1, May 28, 2018.

?

How many of those do you think Apple will refresh next week?

1. 0 WWDC will be software only.

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. 1-2

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 3-4

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. 5-7

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Glmnet1 macrumors 6502a

upload_2018-5-28_13-19-54.png

Obviously the iMac Pro is unlikely to be updated because it's been released recently and so is the Mac Pro because they specified it would be released in 2019. Both could possibly be announced though.

2. SnacksGU macrumors 6502

SnacksGU

3. casperes1996 macrumors 68040

casperes1996

We seem to be optimists here, hehe. I'm guessing MacBook Air/MacBook thingy (either, not both, maybe a thing to replace both), spec-bumping MacBook Pro, and sneak peek at a new desktop, whether it be a new iMac (Doubt it), a new Mac mini (maybe but don't think so - more likely they'll kill it), or what I do think; Them showing us an early taste of the 2019 Mac Pro. As I said though - Optimist.

4. Moonjumper macrumors 68000

Moonjumper

The original MacBook Air only had 1 USB port, but had another added in an update. I hope the same happens to the MacBook. The Air also saw a massive price drop in an update, which would be nice if it happens to the MacBook, but would probably mean the end of the Air.

I had been expecting a preview of the new Mac Pro ready for a release next year, but that was until they recently said it wouldn’t be out until next year. They wouldn’t have done that if there was a preview coming.

Maybe some spec bumps.

An off-the-wall idea, ARM co-processors in all Macs for new security features, including biometrics. Or just a standalone fingerprint sensor.