How many of you have broken an iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Gator24765, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Gator24765 macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

This pisses me of when this happens, especially when my upgrade isnt for a year or so.

What broke on yours and what did you do, replace or get it fixeD?

2. kAoTiX macrumors 6502

kAoTiX

I do repairs on iPhones so I get all kinds of stories from people about how they broke their phone. The best ones are when their dog has been chewing on it and they find it later on the floor with teeth marks all over it :D suprised the dog didn't get injured chewing on the glass!

I've actually never broken any of my own iPhones, I'm far too careful.

3. MAJE5T1C macrumors newbie

Same here never broken one but i have fixed a few

4. Gator24765 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

ha iv heard the one where the pissed of ex girlfriend jammed a knife into the phone

5. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

I havent broken or dropped mine at all but have had two replaced. One for battery problems and the other for GPS problems. Way too careful to ever break mine or leave it anywhere that might damaged.

6. b01189 macrumors member

Same have never broken any of my iPhones tho had to take two in, one was a battery issue other multi touch stopped working in certain areas of the screen couldn't it send on SMS drove me up the wall...

7. DreamcastDC macrumors member

Never broke my before, but I did had to replace my original unit twice, my original the GPS was screw up, my 1st replacement had some dust behind the glass screen, and my current replacement seem to be having reception issues, cause every time when I hold it, it drops 2 bars and sometime to 0 bars on 3g.