How many of you have broken an iPhone?

Gator24765

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Texas
This pisses me of when this happens, especially when my upgrade isnt for a year or so.

What broke on yours and what did you do, replace or get it fixeD?

kAoTiX

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
Midlands, UK
I do repairs on iPhones so I get all kinds of stories from people about how they broke their phone. The best ones are when their dog has been chewing on it and they find it later on the floor with teeth marks all over it :D suprised the dog didn't get injured chewing on the glass!

I've actually never broken any of my own iPhones, I'm far too careful.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
I havent broken or dropped mine at all but have had two replaced. One for battery problems and the other for GPS problems. Way too careful to ever break mine or leave it anywhere that might damaged.

b01189

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2009
South Florida
Same have never broken any of my iPhones tho had to take two in, one was a battery issue other multi touch stopped working in certain areas of the screen couldn't it send on SMS drove me up the wall...

DreamcastDC

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2009
Never broke my before, but I did had to replace my original unit twice, my original the GPS was screw up, my 1st replacement had some dust behind the glass screen, and my current replacement seem to be having reception issues, cause every time when I hold it, it drops 2 bars and sometime to 0 bars on 3g.