Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Merlosso

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2008
8GB sold on eBay on Sunday for $340.01. Buyer paid with Paypal so the funds are being held until it is delivered. I bought the shipping label through Paypal so the tracking number is there. From what I understood, the hold is released when the tracking number shows delivered or the buyer leaves positive feedback.

boatski

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2008
8GB sold on eBay on Sunday for $340.01. Buyer paid with Paypal so the funds are being held until it is delivered. I bought the shipping label through Paypal so the tracking number is there. From what I understood, the hold is released when the tracking number shows delivered or the buyer leaves positive feedback.

its 3 days after its delivered or after positive feedback is left. not both

mattpreston11

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2007
£250

(411.25 U.S. dollars according to google)

to a friend. so alot less hassle and she was happy, and its good having more friends with iphones.always sending eachother location updates or voice memo's or our crappy pictures we have made

Pyro2b

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2004
California
Wipe/restore?

Are you guys doing a full wipe of the phone before selling it? What are best practices for making sure your data is not on the phone anymore?

Thanks!

Houls

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2008
Craigslist

Sold mine for $300 cash locally on Craigslist 3 days after i got my 3GS on launch day. 16GB White.

megadon

macrumors 6502
Dec 5, 2008
just sold my 16g 3G white for 400 on craigslist, it was refurbished and hadn't been used..

kristinaishere

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2009
FL
Sold my 16gig blk 3G for $250 on Craig's List. Originally sold for $300 but then some freak accidents of nature happened and I bumped the price down for the guy as it was my fault. Still was enough to get me the new phone, and that's all I really wanted :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.