how many on th east coast

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bidwalj, Jun 29, 2007.

1. bidwalj macrumors 6502a

those that got theirs already, how many did the offical apple stores and att stores have?

2. ndriver182 macrumors 6502a

Second. A lot of us around the 60 person mark are starting to wonder a bit since everybody seems to be wanting to buy two phones.

3. RDaneskjold macrumors newbie

Please keep us posted. I'm in LA and there are a lot of us west-coasters that want to know if they're waiting in line only to be disappointed.

4. bidwalj thread starter macrumors 6502a

yea exactly. had ot put in work for half the day and got in line at 2:30 so i want to make sure im not sitting for nothing.

5. SirOmega macrumors 6502a

Also did Apple stores do any form of line control before 6 - wristbands, stamps, etc.

6. phantasm10 macrumors member

Exactly, how many boxes did you see or hear about? 100's? 1000's? Which store did you go to AT&T or Apple.

7. grantrobarts macrumors member

I went to a small AT&T Store in Port Orange, FL.

We actually had more 8GB iPhones than PEOPLE.

50 8GB
    20 4GB

8. judas731 macrumors newbie

I just got back from the at&t store outside of DC, a some what big market I would think. They refused to tell us how many they had but I was 20th in line and when I got up there they were out of 8gigs and only had 2 more 4 gigs. Pretty disappointing. But I am the first on their Direct-to-Fill list.

9. fosters2 macrumors newbie

No wait in Wilmington Delaware

I walked right into the Apple store in Wilmington, Delaware at 6:30pm EST. No line and they had stacks of iPhones against the wall. I bought two 8GB iPhones.

They told me they had enough to last through Saturday night.

10. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Just got home from Cary, NC AT&T store. They had plenty of each model for EVERYONE in line which was close to 80 people.

Cliffy B decided to do a drive by and mess with one of his coworkers at Epic but didn't stop and wait.

11. bvledford macrumors member

just got back from the at&t store. We prob had around 100 phones in all in Albany, Ga. We had the friendliest line ever, people passed out drinks and pizzas it was a good time made the wait seem short.

12. katanna macrumors 6502

katanna

I went to the local AT&T just to look. I counted 80 people in line, but that isn't 80 people waiting to buy 80 iPhones... there were some kids there, and some families. The first lady in line said that she was there at 5:30 AM. I stayed until about 6:05... things were going smoothly, and I was bored, so I left.

Matthew