How Many People Have Been Recently Successful Enabling MMS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Westin, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Westin macrumors regular

2. DisposableHero macrumors member

i tried and was unsuccessful... i was even able to get the regular unlimited text plan and still doesn't work

3. Mlrollin91 macrumors G3

Mlrollin91

4. qpid360 macrumors 6502

qpid360

It works when I switch my SIM into another phone, but it stops shortly afterwards. Not worth the hassle switching back and forth. I'm just gonna wait until there's a sure fire way to keep it working, or when AT&T officially supports it.

5. Westin thread starter macrumors regular

Same here. I don't know why it still doesn't ****ing work?!

6. ScottBGKY macrumors member

Mine works great but I'm not on an iPhone plan. My company provides me with a WM phone and we all have a shared corporate Enterprise plan. I just take my SIM out and use in my iPhone instead of my Blackjack 2. Applying the AT&T 5.0 .ipcc gets MMS working with a simple reboot of phone. I do not have visual voicemail however. It has never worked for me since I'm not on an iPhone plan though.

My wife and son are on a seperate family plan and I can't get MMS working for either of them.

7. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

I hear its been a trade off for some people that want tether or mms. They lose some functionality, like the visual voicemail.

8. Johnathan macrumors member

mine didn't work yesterday, but I got a 3g s today.. and it started working. no idea why..

9. mikey28 macrumors 6502

The only time I ever had MMS working was with Beta 4 (of 3.0) And it was fab. I am sooo looking forward to it now-- especially with pictures/video