How many rows of icons?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crispyking, Sep 12, 2014.

1. crispyking macrumors newbie

2. 3squirrels macrumors newbie

The random video you posted is from some jackass with a bootleg phone. It's some stupid android. You should obviously go by the official photos on Apple's website, and not some youtube clown claiming to have an unreleased phone.

This is a real hands-on from a trusted source at the official keynote event:
    http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/9/6124931/apple-iphone-6-plus-hands-on-video-photos-5-5

3. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Actually; no I think it's real ._. The animations are perfect and everything, just like that Chinese leak we saw a couple days before the event. And for some reason it seems like I heard it has a "Zoom Mode" which makes everything bigger, including the apps on the home screen so that it has 5 rows.

4. Mitman macrumors newbie

This is actually true. They call it Display Zoom. If you look here they actually show you how it works. But I'm not exactly sure how it will work on the actual phone.

5. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Yeah, that's what it is! I actually think I might use it when I get my iPhone 6, 6 rows plus dock seems like a bit much. However the bigger icons look too huge as well. I guess I will see when I get my phone.