Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Effusion01

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
I also ordered the space grey and received it today but after looking at the rose gold model at the Apple Store have not even opened the new iPhone yet as thinking of returning and just ordering the rose gold now. I think it looks great and a refresh from the current models. Was. Curious if anyone else felt same or doing same after receiving theirs.

Effusion01

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Am a guy and have no problem sporting a rose gold phone nothing non-manly about it. It just looks good.

laurarh

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
I just got my rose gold delivered and am loving it. It doesn't have the light bubblegum pink look of some of the photos at all. I personally would switch but it's a personal choice.

hiankovski

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2015
Chicago
I'm almost decided to change my silver gray to a rose gold. Most because the white bezel than the rose back. The white one is so fashion.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Love the black bezels but to me the white looks much better this year for some reason. The white 6s+ looks massive though compared to the black one i ended up getting and I am not sure i can watch all the media I watch with white bezels.

I thought about switching to the silver version but it would be a pain to go to ATT Next and do all of that return stuff and wait for stock and yada yada yada.

jaw3net

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I have a space grey and my bf has the rose gold. I would never go rose gold. Just not my style. I do wish, however, that there was an all black phone.

Reactions: djroe62

Effusion01

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Love the black bezels but to me the white looks much better this year for some reason. The white 6s+ looks massive though compared to the black one i ended up getting and I am not sure i can watch all the media I watch with white bezels.

I thought about switching to the silver version but it would be a pain to go to ATT Next and do all of that return stuff and wait for stock and yada yada yada.

When you mention can't watch all media I watch with white bezels what does that mean.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I usually always go space grey. I went gold this time around and like it a lot. I never use a case on my phone...and the "color" phones look nicer IMO

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.