How Many Threads Are You Subscribed To?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
I'll be at 6248 with this one.

For those who don't know, you can view "Subscribed Threads" under the "Quick Links" menu near the top right of the forum pages. Aside from manually subscribing to threads, you can also set up automatic thread subscription for threads you start or reply to using "Edit Options" under "User CP" near the top left of the forum pages.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005

I routinely purge.

I used to have a rule of no more than 3 pages... but now it's sort of inevitable and I try to keep an eye on threads I previously wouldn't have so I'm up to 5 pages of subscriptions. :eek:

(Well, now 268.)

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
21. Or 20, since this made me go in and skim the list, finding one thread that wasn't necessary any more... ;)

I only subscribe to threads that interests me (d'uh) and that I suspect will be relatively quiet and quickly disappear off the first couple of pages in their forums... often things I'll like to revisit some time later...

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2005

Whenever I come up with something I want to write about on here, I'll resurrect a dead thread so I can reach a larger and knowledgeable audience. I know that annoys some people to all ends, but I do it because I die a little inside when nobody responds to my own threads. :(

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
You really should; it's a great way to lower your grades and make your life even more depressing.
Yeah, my mother has been on my case because my last report card wasn't too great. I guess I can blame it on MR. And Facebook, I just love social networking sites. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.