How many times a day . . .

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by profmatt, Jun 3, 2015.

?

How many times?

1. Never. I waited patiently. I'm a grown-up.

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  2. Seventeen thousand times. I'm rechecking it right now.

23 vote(s)
    88.5%
  1. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

. . . do you (or did you) check Apple's website to see if your delivery window has (had) changed?

2. RodDavies macrumors regular

RodDavies

About 20-ish?

Don't know why - it only seems to happen at about 1100 Perth time.

I ordered and received a 38mm SS - sent it back as I thought it too small...now await a 42mm SS, bought an iPad and recently the iPhone Dock Charger all thru Apple online store in Australia and 1100 Perth time was, in all 3 instances, approx the time it altered status of orders.

But I continue to check re my 42mm SS anyways....let me check now in fact, it's been about an hour after all! It's 1745 here on June 3

Perth Australia

3. Katherine Law macrumors newbie

4. aniketp macrumors newbie

aniketp

Once a day - 42SG 05/04. I know it's coming in a couple of weeks - the final stretch is the hardest.

5. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

42SG 04/17 arrived yesterday. I was checking every 4 hours then when the "final Stretch" came Out for Delivery my wife called to let me know she was going out for the day (to F' with me of course...). I was checking every half hour yesterday until "Delivered" was announced.

Aniketp, I feel for you "the final stretch is the hardest." are the longest days. Hang in, it's so worth it.

6. profmatt thread starter macrumors 65816

profmatt

It's certainly been worth checking it every day . . . mine has moved up again!

7. jonfarr macrumors 6502a

jonfarr