Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacalakaBOOM!

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
I chose this forum of the many of the same subject because you all are funny, some of the posts had me laughing hard. I agree that we cannot get angry, I mean, really, life will go on...and I know, not being able to play Super Monkey Ball all night in bed is a bit of a quality of life issue but lets all just take this for what it is: A huge release from one of the biggest technological drug dealers of all time! When old Steve steps onto the dark alley all the kids line up to buy whatever wired high he's sellin'...and we're glad to it. Why? I don't know, but I know I'm one of the masses pushing the update button and getting a little excited when the access bar moves for more than a second only to be denied. Is this how Patriot fans felt? Personally I think it is fun, it'll come and when it does, no matter the time of day, I'm going to bed and playing Super Monkey Ball!

doteyes9

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2007
About 10, then I got the update :) And for free :) It gave me the standard update window instead of redirecting me to the page to buy it so I did not get it illegally.

MacalakaBOOM!

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
About 10, then I got the update :) And for free :) It gave me the standard update window instead of redirecting me to the page to buy it so I did not get it illegally.

Lucky you! Congrats! I actually got a message saying the iTunes Store was unavailable...hey, I'm always open to new reading material!

knucklehead450

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2005
Austin, Tx.
After what seems like a million clicks, I am now attempting to teach the dog to click the update button... Hopefully she will have better luck. Off to bed until morning. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.