How Many Watch Bands Do U Have

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Soba1, May 19, 2018.

1. Soba1 macrumors regular

Soba1

Ok I think I’m about to go off the deep end here I currently have three bands but I am considering a couple more.
    I have the Milanese which came with it, the cloth sports bans and a black link band I bought when I purchased it. Now I am considering more so I would like to know how many bands some of u have.

2. Relentless Power, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018

Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Approximately 23 bands. (Consisting of Sport flueroastamer bands, Nylon bands, two link bands, and a leather loop. Mainly Apple OEM bands, but some of my Sport bands are third party.

3. Soba1 thread starter macrumors regular

Soba1

:eek: Wow...........

4. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I have four authentic bands (black sport loop, white nike sport band, red sport band, seashell sport loop) and four third party bands (black leather, brown leather, silver link, blue nylon). I want more.

5. Nell macrumors 6502a

Nell

I have a Milanese loop (rarely used), two sport loops (one of which live son my original sport watch which is worn for sleeping), two woven nylon, quite a few sport straps (about seven, I think) and one leather loop (the latest addition and my current favorite). I also have two third party straps but seldom wear them.
    --- Post Merged, May 19, 2018 ---
    Oh and one Nike sport strap.

6. mfram macrumors 65816

About 15-20 bands. Some Apple, some third-party. Have a gen 0 Gold Sport and Gen 2 SBSS.

7. danny842003 macrumors 6502a

danny842003

5 in total.
    2 sport bands
    Hermes orange sport band I purchased as new from someone
    2 woven nylon bands.

I want more but I’m pretty conflicted at the moment as I will likely upgrade this year and we don’t know if they will fit or not.

8. Nell macrumors 6502a

Nell

I’ll be keeping my S3 watch until it completely gives up if the straps don’t fit the new watch when I’m ready to upgrade.

9. danny842003 macrumors 6502a

danny842003

If the S4 does change them and doesn’t have some killer feature I really want I will just buy a S3.

10. Soba1 thread starter macrumors regular

Soba1

Like I said in the beginning of my thread I have three I have my eyes on a couple more but after that I think I’m done.
    After I bought my S3 and begin hearing about rumors of the 4 I decided I’m not going to wait. I honestly don’t think the 4 will be that much of an improvement.

11. Pntblnk macrumors member

Curious as to why you rarely wear your Milanese loop as I am currently lusting after one but don't want to spend $200 for the genuine apple band. Thought about buying a generic to test out but have read that they don't compare to the genuine apply product.

New S3 owner ~2 weeks in. 3 bands - original sport band and two generic sport loop bands for splash of color.

12. iPhysicist macrumors 65816

iPhysicist

The original green sport band. It came with a watch attached to it.

13. Letitbleed macrumors member

I will have 30 bands this week.
    4 Juuk Vitero
    3 Juuk Ligero
    1 Juuk Velo
    3 Juuk Viteza
    2 Juuk Monza
    4 Milanese Loop (Amazon)
    2 Leather Loop (Amazon)
    3 Apple Sports Band
    3 Fulmosa Leather (Amazon)
    3 Nylon (Amazon)
    2 other Amazon bands.
    To be honest I only really wear the Juuk, Milanese & leather loop on a regular basis.

14. oldhifi macrumors 65816

oldhifi

0, don't need a watch.. I use my phone for time..

15. tl01 macrumors 68020

What do you use for everything else? Like fitness tracker, notifications, calendar?

16. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

6. A Nike band, the band that came with the AW (fog), a Nomad Rugged band, 2 leather 3rd party bands, a cheap $10 band from Amazon that causes skin to go nuts, and ......... a sports loop Apple band --- the only band I wear now and will ever wear. Lets my wrist breathe, feels amazing, doesn't mark up my laptop while I type, and ... when it gets dirty I throw it in the washer. Won't be getting anything else - may get another sports loop (darker) for formal events. :)

17. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68020

LoveToMacRumors

A white sport band ( for spring and summer)
    A black leather band (for fall and winter)

18. KarimLeVallois macrumors 68000

KarimLeVallois

Love how you say approximately, but then give an exact number lol

I only have 3, number 4 on the way... sad times!

19. Nell macrumors 6502a

Nell

I wear it occasionally if I’m dressing up but for day to day it’s just not me really. And these days if I’m dressing smartly and wearing black there’s a good chance I’ll go for the woven nylon and if I’m wearing blue I’ll go for the leather loop.

It's not that I don’t like it - I do - it’s just somehow not the strap I pick out very often.

20. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

At one point I had 18, but I added quantity to that since, so I guesstimated around 23.

21. sclawis300 macrumors 65816

Thanks for playing.

22. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

I have about a dozen, mostly Lucrin custom leather bands and a couple of Juuk metal bands.

Ok, we can officially legitimize a new condition, B.A.S. Band Acquisition Syndrome. :D Somebody help me! Are there any B.A.S. Rehab programs?