How many will be at their Apple store AM tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davidlw, Jun 8, 2008.

1. davidlw macrumors 6502a

Who will be at their Apple stores when they open tomorrow?

2. lilj4425 macrumors 6502

I was in line yesterday. :p I win. You lose. Next.

3. nkologe macrumors newbie

4. shrtmkr macrumors regular

They should have plenty at my store, I will go and pick up one after work(7ish)

5. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

6. Hecklerdanny macrumors 6502

Hecklerdanny

LOL

7. mmoosa macrumors 6502

mmoosa

8. TheRiseofTheFal macrumors regular

TheRiseofTheFal

I was curious too to see what other people were doing, I'm thinking of going in around the keynote speech and just hanging to see if they will unveil them because if they do I'm going to snap one right up and then sell my 1st gen as soon as I can

9. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

ive never understood waiting in line for something..........besides rollar coasters and cafeteria lines lol

10. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

God i hope they're not going to line up in front of ours - we won't have any stock of anything new anyway.

Come in an orderly fashion folks - no need to queue up.

11. lilj4425 macrumors 6502

I've never understood ying yangs either. :(

12. joekun macrumors regular

I've got work in the morning, but I don't think I would go anyway. If they are released tomorrow I can either go over on lunch or after work (could be 6pm again). I can't imagine they will sell out too quickly.

13. macdaddy121 macrumors 6502a

Class from 8 to 3 then work until 7 then class until 10...I will watch the Keynote tomorrow night and possibly order one online then...I don't see why I won't be getting one tomorrow night though.

14. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

A lot of fools.

I think the one here opens at 9 a.m. eastern. The WWDC keynote is 4 hours later. Would be very stupid to be at a store 4 hours before any remote chance of anything new popping up.

I also don't think the new phones will be on sale tomorrow. They wouldn't want developers skipping out to buy them instead of, well, developing. Best case scenario is Tuesday.

15. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

I'll be going in a few hours, its already 9am here...

16. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I'll be at the Downtown San Francisco, California One Stockton Street Apple Store @10am, checking out the new v2 iPhone and then the Digital Photography Workshop @11am. Cya' there! :cool:

17. hiimamac macrumors 6502a

hiimamac

Hmm, lets see, AT&T says JUNE 15th-July 15th, fake? boxes show up in stores (one phone?) display mod? I say keynote at 10:00, same time as apple store = NO PHONES today for sale. Just announcement.

What say you?

18. CKtoph macrumors 6502

Seriously... any one who honestly thinks that you can buy the new iPhone today simply hasn't been paying attention...which is what I tried to say in a thread nicely stated. But I guess it was too repetitive with the current material and required deletion :confused:

19. zenntench_oni macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

ill be ready.
    at least i have a reason to go out to the mall, i need to find a second job.
    my girlfriend will kill me, paying attention to my iphone all morning long. . lol

20. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Not to mention, every "available today!" Mac release I can remember meant they were only in the online-store right away. It always takes 2-3 days for the Macs to become available in stores even when Steve DOES say they're for sale "right away." (Which I'm not even sure will be the case here.)

21. spinstorm macrumors 65816

Anyone in London want to go down to regent street and see if anything is happening there? Change of displays etc?

If I was in London I would go myself but I am not! (its lunctime Monday in the UK as I type this)

22. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

I will be going soon, just going to grab some lunch and then just stay there till the keynote. it's a 10min walk away.

23. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

but there weren't any changes at like 4am this morning - walked home after a night out..(im a student on summer holz)

24. spinstorm macrumors 65816

I think if anything changes there it will be a surprise - I doubt theyd be changing things at 4am.

I have a very sneaky feeling that maybe just maybe they have one box of 3G iphones in london that MAY go on sale after the keynote IF they are available immediately in the US.

I actually hope I am wrong as I won't get one in time if that happens! and if I can't have one then no one else can! lol