iPad How much battery life do you get ...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Meister, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

... out of your old ipads?
    I am just using my iPad1 and it doesnt even charge to 100% anymore.
    Only charges up to 96%.
    I also just used up 7% in 15 minutes just browsing on full brightness.
    :eek:

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Well, yeah, what do you expect on Full Brightness?

3. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

I usually use my ipad mini on full brightness and it lasts about 7 hours with mixed use.

4. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

Typically 15-20 hours of use, and I charge once or twice a week with my iPad 4.

Here's one of the better cycles.

[​IMG]

5. Meister, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013

Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

:eek:

I usually charge my ipad mini over night and then use it all day on and off.(12 hours) then its down to 0. yours was 8days on stand by?? How far do u have brightness up?

6. macduke Suspended

macduke

I would use my iPad 2 (bought a month or two after launch) for an hour or two per day and charge it about once per week. For the first year I used it a lot more, probably 2-3 hours per day and charged twice per week. Stopped using it as much when I got fed up with the non-retina display which had some ghosting issues, along with the fact that the 32GB kept filling up so it wasn't as usable for my tasks. But yeah, it would standby over a week easy. As a matter of fact, I had packaged it up a few days ago to sell on Craigslist and the battery was at 92%. Not sure why that stuck in my head—I think I was paying attention because I wanted it to have enough charge for me to show it. Go to open the box to make sure it still had a charge before going to sell it, which was 3-4 days later, and it was still sitting in there at 92%—even though I had been leaving it in the trunk of my car at work during the day, and the mornings have been around or below freezing this week with highs in the 40s-50s. Our garage is a little chilly too. Thought the cold would drain it faster but it was good to go.