How much can I get for 3GS 32gb

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by batman75, Jun 25, 2010.

1. batman75 macrumors 6502

My 3GS 32 gb is in mint condition and. A year old. No water damage or any other damage. Perfect. A link is below so you can see the condition/pics.

Seems like used iPhone market was flooded in the last day.

How much can I get for a phone like this? I was offered 300 by a buyer this morning but I'm not sure that's enough?

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mob/1809837762.html

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

If you need to sell it this week, then $300 is likely a good price if it's in mint condition, in warranty, and with box and everything.

Look at ebay for other sale prices, but remember those sellers are getting about 87% of the final price due to ebay fees (9%) and paypal fees (3%).

If you can wait a month or two to sell it, you might consider doing so and avoid the price deflation created by the flood of phones on the market.

3. batman75 thread starter macrumors 6502

Is it normal for the price to be lower higher a few months after the launch or does the depreciation offset the market conditions?

4. highertechnology macrumors 6502a

I sold my white 32 3GS yesterday for $350 overnight shipped. Netted about 325 after shipping before fees. YMMV. My phone was absolutely flawless.

5. TaylorBoi macrumors member

you definitely can get more than 300...I sold my 16 GB 3GS like new condition for 350 on Craigslist a week ago. People will pay more if its jailbroken and or UNLOCKED (which mines wasnt) not to mention the fact that yours is a 32 GB. Go for it man