How much do you guys think i can sell my macbook for?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Yazmeen, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazmeen macrumors newbie

I own the aluminium macbook 2.4 GHz, 2gb RAM, 250 HD and it is in perfect condition. The exterior has no scratches. Also i have a warranty on it with Apple. Also it includes the latest OS snow leopard. I can also leave the Microsoft office program. So how much do you guys thing I can sell it for?

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

www.mac2sell.net

Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade, asking to buy items, or asking for pricing advice on items to be sold must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Marketplace Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes.
    Before you can access the Marketplace forum, you need a minimum post count of 250.
    from http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Forum_Rules#Minor_Problems

3. Yazmeen thread starter macrumors newbie

I dont really want to sell my macbook I want to know how much can I sell it for...just curious. Why cant ppl just give their opinions???

4. ethical macrumors 68000

Because it's against the rules of the forum. Read the post above yours.

5. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

You can also follow the link in my first post and see for yourself how much your MacBook is worth.

6. excommie macrumors regular

If you ask me, mac2sell is overinflating prices by about 30-40%.
    It doesn't consider how old the macbook is.
    ex. $720 for white MB, C2D, 4GB ram, 320GB HD.
    For this price I'd buy a new refurb any day of the year.
    Realistically, the mac i listed above is worth no more than $600.00, with nvidia 9400m graphics (anything older would be a lot less, something mac2sell does not consider).
    If you want to find out true value of your laptop, look at ebay's completed auction listing, for auctions where winning bidder has a lot of positive feedback. All the bids that you'll see in the $800.00 range for a Macbook were scams, where the bidder is trying to get the item shipped to some country that most people wouldn't know exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.