I've been reading around and apparently the Merom processor will still only offer speeds in the low 2GHz range. I, knowing nothing about processors, thought Merom would allow a MacBook Pro to run above 2.5GHz, so I was waiting until that came out to buy my MBP. If I bought a MacBook Pro, it'd be in August and if no Merom had been put into the MBP yet, I'd be buying a 2.16GHz, 2GB, 120GB HD, 17" machine. My question is, and sorry if this has already been covered, but how much faster would a Merom MacBook Pro be and would it be worth waiting for? Daniel.