How much for a 2.2 Macbook Nov 07

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by originalcliche, Sep 19, 2008.

1. originalcliche macrumors member

Hey guys and gals..

I have a Macbook 2.2 Ghz circa 2007 November ... the Santa Rosa model I believe with a 120 GB HD and 2 GB of ram.

Now I love it to death .... its my baby if I shall... however ... apparently they might be comming out with a new macbook design and I am very interested. So how much should/would i be able to get for my macbook. Its in prestine condition. Only has the light surface scratches on the bottom from the desk. I have used external blue tooth mouse and keyboard so theres not a trace of dis colouration or dirt on the thing. Perfect condition IMO. Minus the light marks on the bottom that all the books get from desks. So thoughts on price. I am thinking I could get 800 ish?? What you guys think?

2. windowpain macrumors 6502a

Using the mac2sell guide here It values your mac at $820.

You might also find the refurb shop useful for pricing what you have.

Overall, I would say $800 is a fair price. Although you might get less for it if/when the new macbooks come out.

3. phalewhale macrumors 6502a

phalewhale

£971

I sold mine for £971.
    I had applecare and upgraded to 4GB RAM via crucial a few months before I sold it. Was pleased with that considering it only cost me around £1150 in total

4. drossad macrumors regular

5. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

That's more than a refurb or used Macbook Pro... are you sure that's not what you mean?

$800 sounds about right.